How to be both fun and ecological?
The idea of offering premium quality paper straws, made in France, was born from both an environmental opportunity and an innovation by two business leaders specialising in food packaging
Let's discover together the story of the birth of this committed brand:
The Elixir design team proposed to implement an agile and participative method: co-creation360, for the naming, branding & packaging.
At the end of the 360 co-creation workshop, the brand name quickly became clear: the Manufacture du 14 juillet combines French know-how and the festive world of straw.
- The brand graphics are resolutely sober to express the quality of the manufacturing process, with printing reduced to 3 colours.
- The packaging design is resolutely playful, with mouths or moustaches expressing aspiration.
- The glass-shaped window reveals the decoration of the tricoloured straws. The mouths revolve around the packaging, creating a community of drinkers. A quirky French touch!
- The vintage treatment conveys a return to high quality manufacturing, as in the past.
- The use of a cardboard produced from 20% recycled grass reinforces the environmental commitment of the concept.
A revolutionary method adapted to this project with a bright future.
Dare to co-create360, for more creativity, joy, sharing and optimism!