-personal data: any information relating to a natural person who is identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him/her.
- User: any natural person of legal age, or any legal entity, using the services offered on the elixirdesign.fr website, who may be either an individual or a professional.
Elixir Design may collect personal data relating to the User, in particular when:
- browsing the
website - creating an account
- creating a Document
- paying for a Service
- requesting information or making contact
- writing a comment
. The information that may be collected by Elixir Design relates to the User's identity, postal and/or e-mail address, credit card number or connection data. All personal data collected by Elixir Design is mandatory and necessary to benefit from the Services offered by Elixir Design. All data collected by the Company is in accordance with the purpose(s) pursued. All personal data collected by Elixir Design may be transmitted to external service providers in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, in particular the effective processing of payment. When paying online, all personal data transmitted is protected.
The User's personal data is kept until it is deleted at the User's request or by the Company. Elixir Design shall keep in its computer systems and under reasonable security conditions proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, in accordance with the provisions of the French Commercial Code relating to the period of retention of books and documents created in the course of commercial activities and of the French Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded by electronic means, in this case ten years.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, the User has the right to access the information collected by Elixir Design:
- the User may request the modification of his/her data at any time
- the User may request the correction of erroneous data at any time
- the User may request the deletion of existing data at any time
The cookies issued by Elixir Design enable us to:
- to compile statistics and volumes of visits to and use of the various elements making up our Site, enabling us to improve the configuration, interest, design and ergonomics of our services
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software for displaying or reading that your terminal has
- to memorise information relating to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (contents of an order basket, etc.))
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are stored on your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected (either systematically or according to their sender). You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is recorded in your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) is different.
In any event, we have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or website.